Live from the 619!
This is a very special episode, recorded in beautiful and sunny San Diego, guest starting my brother from another mother – Luis.
In this episode me and Luis durped it on the following subjects:
– How we first met (I was hating on him)
– Our bond over Game
– Beef in Hip Hop
– The Game v. G-Unit
– Diss Tracks
– When Hip Hop Died
– Record sells and their importance
– Bloggers and the Internet
– Luis saying I’m the biggest hater he knows
– A failed opportunity involving Shemdrick Blamar
– My favorite albums of the year
– Me and Luis give our top 5, The Game, tracks
– And so much more.
This episode ran a little longer than expected so I’m going to split it in two parts; consequently, part 2 is dropping next week, so look out for that!
Follow Big Ern aka ezbizzle on these sites for updates & more.
Google+ profile (Look it up tho)
– ezbizzle outz!