We did it boys.
New episode. New Logo. New Demographic.
In this week’s episode of The Durp Show Podcast, we got our very first female guest.
That’s right, you read that correctly. A girl actually agreed to be on the podcast. Durp
Moreover, I had a really great time recording this podcast with Sara – a good friend I’ve known forever.
In this week’s episode we durped it on the following subjects:
- The bench.
- Sara’s own entourage
- Prom – my biggest regret
- A bench reunion?
- What guys snap chat each other
- The mysterious Jimmy Duncan
- A quote from Sara in my yearbook
- Sara being a bad mother?
- Forever alone & Tinder
- Adult responsibilities
- Sara still being salty about a sandwich
- The best childhood generation
- And lots more!
Hope you’ll enjoy.
Also, I want to give a special shout outs to the homie Fiddle (@fiidle) for the new logo design.
And yes, from here on out we are rocking this new design. Stickers coming soon!
Follow Big Ern aka ezbizzle on these sites for updates & more.
– ezbizzle outz!Maybe I should invite one of my exes on the podcast. *Pause* Naaaahhhhh….